Mattress toppers are a great way to add some extra comfort to a bed. If you’re shopping for a mattress topper and wondering what makes Naturally Nestled unique, here are three interesting facts about how our products stand out.
1. Naturally Nestled Latex Mattress Toppers are Made from Natural Ingredients
Environmentalism is one of our core company values. It’s why the word “Naturally” is part of our brand. We stand by our commitment to the planet and our customers by earning certifications from third party organizations. These certifications demonstrate that our actions align with our stated principles.
Furthermore, we don’t use fillers or flame retardants in our natural and organic mattress toppers. We want you to sleep in comfort with confidence that our toppers and pillows are made from eco-friendly materials according to rigorous standards.
2. Naturally Nestled Uses Renewably Harvested Materials
Latex mattress toppers are made from various types of latex, ranging from organic, natural, and synthetic. While synthetic latex is manufactured from petrochemicals (which are not biodegradable), the latex used to make our natural and organic mattress toppers is sustainably farmed from rubber tree sap. The process for harvesting the sap is comparable to tapping maple trees for the sap used to make syrup.
• Our natural latex mattress toppers are made without any synthetic latex or added fillers that can reduce the quality and longevity of a mattress topper.
• Our organic mattress toppers are GOLS certified. The latex used to make our organic toppers is certified to be produced under certain environmentally sound standards and materials and, in the case of GOLS certification, harvested under favorable working conditions.
3. Naturally Nestled Mattress Toppers are Made from Latex Instead of Foam
Mattress toppers are made from various materials, including memory foam, latex, feathers, and wool. “Hybrid” toppers combine more than one of these materials. It can be confusing sorting out which of these are sustainably made, but one thing to know is that there’s no such thing as organic memory foam. All memory foam is made with petroleum-based materials and is not biodegradable. The same goes for synthetic latex.
Naturally Nestled latex mattress toppers are made from natural or organic latex rather than synthetic latex or memory foam. This makes our products longer-lasting, healthier for you, and better for the planet. Nothing beats the feel of natural and organic latex, which combines soft comfort, gentle flexibility, and just the right amount of support for your needs, with three firmness levels to choose from.
We’re Here to Help You Find the Best Mattress Topper
We hope you found these three facts about our products interesting and helpful. To learn more about our company or products, check out our blog or shop our online store. You can also contact us directly. We’re here to help you find the best quality eco-friendly latex mattress toppers and pillows for your needs.